Git-cinnabar is a git remote helper to interact with mercurial repositories. It allows to clone, pull and push from/to mercurial remote repositories, using git.
These release notes are also available on the git-cinnabar wiki.
What’s new since 0.4.0b3?
- Updated git to 2.10.2 for cinnabar-helper.
- Added a new
git cinnabar downloadcommand to download a helper on platforms where one is available.
- Fixed some corner cases with pack windows in the helper. This prevented cloning mozilla-central with the helper.
- Fixed bundle2 support that broke cloning from a mercurial 4.0 server in some cases.
- Fixed some corner cases involving empty files. This prevented cloning Mozilla’s stylo incubator repository.
- Fixed some correctness issues in file parenting when pushing changesets pulled from one mercurial repository to another.
- Various improvements to the rules to build the helper.
- Experimental (and slow) support for pushing merges, with caveats. See issue #20 for details about the current status.
And since I realize I didn’t announce beta 3:
What’s new since 0.4.0b2?
- Properly handle bundle2 errors, avoiding git to believe a push happened when it didn’t. (0.3.x is unaffected)